Google says, 'You need to fix some issues before your site is ready for AdSense'

 How many of you bloggers have received an email like this? For the past 15 years or so I have published around 20 pop-culture/music blogs and nearly all of them are what I call aggregator sites - they are all set up exactly the same with a daily audio/video clip and collection of rss feeds based on the subject at hand. I occasionally publish press releases for artists/musicians/films,etc. About half of my blogs have been approved while the other half receive an email that begins with the statement used as the title of this post. 

The problem is, they say you need to 'fix' some issues, but they don't tell you what the issues are. It seems to be a fun guessing game they like users to play, but it's hard to tell because the email they send is a 'no-reply' email and if you've ever tried to reach anyone at google, you know one thing for sure...you are not going to get a reply! 

Now here's the interesting thing...I joined adsense many years ago and when I first joined I would typically make around $100 a year. Not much, but it was a little something for my hobby-time. That went on for quite a few years - then it stopped.

I didn't do anything differently, I just stopped receiving revenue. After a few attempts, I stopped worrying about it, but I do find it frustrating and confusing as to why google won't advise users how to fix adsense issues - seems like it would benefit them as much as the user. 


No comments:

Blog Search Bar

Blog Photo

Blog Photo
The First Bloggers

7welker7

This Week's Find

Americana Daily

Bob Dylan Daily

The Rolling Stones Daily

Beatles Daily - Daily News

Heavy Connector

7welker7 | Landing Pad

Collectible Vinyl Records for Sale

The Hey Joe Blog

BBC News | Technology | UK Edition

COVID-19 Daily News Report

COVID-19 Daily News Report
Coronavirus News from Around the Net

If It's Sunday...

If It's Sunday...
It's Sunday with Dan